Our easels are primarily used for exhibitions and are strictly for display purposes only.
• Conda A13101 : Tripod field easel. Seasoned wood with straps and brass fittings. Suitable for unframed canvas or light-weight frames.
• Total height when extended is 185cm
• Maximum dimensions for display : 100cm high x 70cm
• Maximum weight for display : 5 - 6kg
Please contact Jacksons Head Office on (08) 6241 6400 for more information.
You can have your ceramic work fired at our head office at: 21 Gibberd Road, Balcatta.
Firing available for:
Two kilns available for use:
Small Kiln 40 x 40 x 40cm
Medium Kiln 45 x 45 x 55cm
Please contact us on (08) 6241 6400 for more information.
• The Riso Screen system simplifies the silk-screening process.
• This process is quick, fun and simple and used by both absolute beginners and professionals.
• The Riso system uses a thermal process to instantly turn your black and white artwork into an instant silkscreen with your artwork on it!
• This process has revolutionised the way we do silk-screens!
• We can either process your hard copy artwork at the Northbridge Store or you can bring in a USB with an attached PDF of your artwork to process with us.
• You also can also email us and attached PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
See PDF download for more information!